1. Adult students will find out quickly that 100% online colleges offer flexibility that is unheard of with traditional brick and mortar colleges.
2. 100% online colleges with branch locations are convenient and often provide better student resources than other online colleges. Even traditional colleges that offer online programs are not equipped to deal with the needs of online students.
3. 100% online colleges are not generally able to extend financial aid to students in the same way that a traditional college is able. Online colleges with branch locations are often able to assist students with different types of financial aid.
4. Good instructors want to teach for a high quality institution. A 100% online college with branch locations will generally have a good reputation and following, otherwise they wouldn’t be opening multiple locations.
5. . Accreditation is a huge issue that students of online colleges worry about. 100% online colleges with multiple locations are recognized as being high quality programs.
6. There will be more degree options and courses to select from with an online school with multiple branches.
7. 100% online schools will generally accept transfer credits from other schools. Traditional schools will be more inclined to accept online credits from a college with multiple locations.
8. With 100% online colleges, there is much more flexibility for all students.
9. Online college courses are generally very specific to the degree program in which the student is enrolled. This means that students won’t waste time on unnecessary elective courses.
10. Online colleges are cheaper, because the college has much less overhead than a traditional college.